Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat can be included in Noosa Collective’s custom made jewellery?
We love making unique handcrafted memory jewellery just for you. Our special process of embedding in resin can include almost any type of inclusions. Our speciality is sand and soil from places all around the world. People send us sand from beaches where they holiday, or where they spent special times as a child, where they go married or said ‘yes’, or soil or sand from their homeland or favourite place. We also use crystal sand and mica powders to add colour and energy to our pieces.
Our jewellery range is designed to provide a special connection to people, memories and experiences, we can create a piece with precious memory inclusions such as ashes of a loved one or much-loved pet, a lock of hair, flower petals or many other items. If you have an idea and would like to ask about a specific inclusion please email me at email@example.comHow much sand, soil, ashes, hair etc should I send?
We only require a very small amount of inclusion. Generally, no more than one teaspoon, we always send any remaining inclusion back to you with your jewellery. If you are sending sand to create a special memory of place, we are always looking to add to our Sand Bar, so if you are happy for us to keep the sand you send so we can make pieces for others we would love that. If this is the case please send one tablespoon of sand with a note to say we can add the remaining sand to our Sand Bar.What is the ordering process?
Custom Made, Hand Crafted Memory Jewellery
- Place your order online through our website. Select the type of memory inclusion/s you will sending us to handcraft your unique piece with.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and details of where and how to send your precious inclusions.
- Package up your inclusions and send to Noosa Collective, Unit 2 / 5 Commerce Court, Noosaville, 4566 Queensland. We recommend using a padded envelope and Australia Post Express Post or Tracked Post.
- Once we receive your inclusions, we will send you an email to confirm they have arrived safely.
- We take great care with your precious memories, they are unpacked gently in our studio and placed in an airtight container ready to be hand crafted into your unique piece of jewellery.
- Our custom made pieces are expected to take 2-3 weeks from receipt of your inclusion. Each item is individually handcrafted, finished, polished, packaged and posted back to you.
- We will email you to let you know your jewellery is on its way home to you once we have sent it on its way.
- All ‘ready-made’ pieces will be sent within 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from your online order being received.
- We will email you to let you know your jewellery is on its way home to you once we have packaged it up and sent it on its way.
We currently mail all our parcels using the Australia Post service. Please note that parcel delivery times are out of our control and that some delays can occur, especially during busy holiday periods.Are all Noosa Collective items made with genuine silver?
We take pride in our handmade jewellery and source high quality settings and findings from all around the world to suit our bespoke keepsake jewellery range. We are happy to say that all Noosa Collective creations are made with love and care and the highest quality silver materials. Most of our pieces are made from either sterling silver (92.5% pure silver) or plated with fine 999 silver (pure silver content of up to 99%).
Occasionally we have a few pieces that are made using stainless steel, rose or yellow gold or plated.
Each item on our website is labelled with the materials used in the piece. If you are unsure please contact us to ask about your specific piece.How do I care for my jewellery?
Each Noosa Collective piece of jewellery is precious and should be treated with great care and respect. Please go to our Jewellery Care page for instructions on how to best care for your pieces so they can lovingly provide you with connection to your precious memories for years to come.Will my piece look exactly like the photo?
No. Your piece will not look exactly like the photo.
Each of our pieces are custom handmade with your individual memory inclusions. This means that no two pieces are ever alike. Each piece will have slight individual imperfections/differences and we love this, as this is what makes your piece special and individual.
Hand stamped pieces are made by hand, so no two pieces will be identical. The letters may not be completely straight or aligned, again this adds to the uniqueness and individuality of your piece.Do you offer repairs?
Yes we do offer repairs/exchange on items that are deemed faulty. All items are checked for quality before they are sent but if you receive your Noosa Collective piece and notice a manufacturing fault (wear and tear is not deemed a manufacturing fault) please contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not offer a 'repair' or 'remake' service for items that have been well worn and well loved.Can I exchange or return a piece?
Due to the personal nature of the jewellery we create we are unable to offer exchanges or returns for change of mind, so please be sure of your purchase.
However, if your pieces is believed to be faulty you are entitled to receive an exchange/remake or full refund, as long as the piece is sent back to Noosa Collective within 7 days from the date you received the item. It will need to be accompanied with a valid proof of purchase. The piece must still be in its original packaging.Is Noosa Collective Jewellery safe for children?
We highly recommend that all Noosa Collective pieces only be worn by young children while they are under adult supervision. Under no circumstance do we advise that Noosa Collective jewellery be worn while a child is sleeping as it can pose a serious choking hazard or strangulation risk to both babies and toddlers.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss a unique item just for you, please send us an email we would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have. Noosacollective@gmail.com